Reporting to the Assistant to the CEO, in a one-on-one working relationship, the Executive Administrative Assistant will provide high level administrative support pertaining to all matters for Office of the CEO. The Administrative Assistant will serve as a liaison to fellow executive assistants, senior management teams, internal and external partners in coordinating and scheduling meetings. Duties of the Executive Administrative Assistant include providing proprietary support to high energy, fast-paced Office of the CEO while maintaining high level of confidentiality, assisting in daily office needs and managing advanced administrative activities, including but not limited to: complex calendar management, email management, virtual and in-person meeting coordination and T&E expense processing.
We are considering temp to perm and permanent hire for this position.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Assist in day-to-day functions with heavy emphasis on:
- Communications: provide email management, proactively monitoring all incoming/ outgoing communications. Ensuring requests are being tracked, high priority emails are flagged and urgent responses are answered. Maintain a prioritized running list of EA actionable items ensuring the list is always up to date.
- Calendar Management: utilizing Outlook with advanced proficiency (CEO's calendar utilizes pre-set categories & meeting templates).
- Meeting Management: including virtual set-ups utilizing Cisco Jabber, Webex and Zoom - ensure video meeting details are clearly shown in meeting invite; ensure invited attendees have confirmed; provide print-outs of meeting materials as necessary. For in-person meetings - secure meeting rooms; secure and prepare audio/video equipment for live and virtual presentations; securing meeting materials or digital files as needed; order and setting up food; ensure all relative documents/meeting materials are properly filed.
- Travel Coordination: booking through Concur platform, stay up-to-date on all COVID-19 related travel advisories/restrictions, create detailed itineraries, organize and communicate ground transportation needs.
- T&E Expense Processing: utilizing Concur platform; manage processing of expense reports; filing of expense receipts and reimbursements in a timely matter.
- E-Filing System: maintain consistently updated, pristine, orderly files in shared drive folders.
- Special Projects: assist as needed during Board meetings, Management Meetings and Press Releases. Organize in-office catering for onsite meetings as needed. Manage the CEO's contact lists, ensuring all information is up to date.
- Focused strategic and logical thinker and communicator
- Self-starter, willing to proactively 'push and pull' content from targets
- Detail-oriented but open to change and finding new methods to complete tasks
- Able to work independently
- Think ahead of the game anticipating needs and structures as they arise
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Must be flexible to adapt to rapidly changing and high pace/yield environment
- Must be comfortable working with varied levels of associates/management
- Five years in an executive assistant role (industry and/or large corporate environment experience preferred)
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- Outgoing, centered individual with effective writing, verbal and social skills; intuitive and informed understanding of needs of principals; ability to report up and partner with peer EA and executives / execute; multi-tasking and prioritizing under pressure; and maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication. Proficient in Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
- Must also be able to work independently in an executive office, juggling many priorities against tight deadlines in a fast paced, high-energy environment
- Demonstrate the highest degree of confidentiality and integrity
Pay Range: $17.00 - $49.00
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH