PVH has evolved from its 1881 roots to become a diversified global company with over $9 billion in revenues through a combination of strategic acquisitions and by successfully growing our brands globally across the Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce and Licensing channels.
PVH Corporation made several acquisitions over a decade that has redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Together, these two brands represent over 75% of our worldwide business and are expected to continue to drive future revenue and profitability growth.
As a much larger organization, we continue to operate under our core business principles, which value leaders who hold the highest ethical standards, while also driving results across the business. At PVH, we take great pride in our passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability, and we believe that these attributes will serve as key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our businessMISSION
The Marketing Intern will contribute to manage marketing activities for the respective division(s) including market research, promotions, events, to meet company's business requirements within policies and frameworks established by the Headquarters.DURING YOUR INTERNSHIP, YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Support Marketing Manager in reporting internal and external technical specifications and contents of marketing implementations
- Provide briefs for the production of materials, both for Corporate and for external agencies
- Handle communication material at different levels: translate, adapt and manage corporate newsletters, banners, etc.
- Support on exploring and managing marketing activities in store
- Assist to establish and maintain contacts and partnerships with vendors and suppliers for the respective working area
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing and related fields
- Fluent in English and Italian, both writing and speaking is required
- Excellent user of Excel and Power Point - Photoshop is a plus
- High proactivity and results-oriented
- Exceptional commitment to teamwork and ability to handle multi-tasks with tight deadlines
- Acompanyculturethatfostersdevelopment,offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Asuper modern approach to Fashion, Omnichannel, we are pioneering the industry
- An hybrid-workingprogramthatempowersourassociates to workfrom everywhere (where applicable)
- An yearly welfare program, iOS devices, superb Application to enhance collaboration
- A best in class People's Place inside the Milan Office
- A fantastic environment where you can fail fast and learn fast