Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Shoes & Leather Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
Sited within our Design & Creative Product Development Bodywear Team, part of Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit, the ideal candidate will support the team for a maternity substitution taking care of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Identifying market trends to create conceptional designs and develop collections;
- Create artworks, graphics and set up technical worksheets and sales materials;
- Sourcing of fabrics, trimmings and accessories;
- Negotiating and calculating prices;
- Leading and coordinating the development process internally and externally from prototype realization until release of production;
- Managing precisely all style related data in PLM.
- Have one/two years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Have good knowledge of the product innovations and development process;
- Professional knowledge of MS-Office and Creative Suite (Illustrator etc.);
- Are fluent in English, German and/or Italian would be a plus;
- Are dynamic, flexible and able to work in a team as well as independently;
- Have excellent organizational, negotiation and communication skills.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life, time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.