Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Digital Operations Specialist (m/f/d) to strengthen our Digital Team Central HUB as soon as possibleWhat you can expect:
- General: Responsible for specific digital operational topics and support within the digital team to ensure a smooth operational process and on-time delivery. Problem solver to smoothen overall processes.
- Stakeholder management: Collaborates with Digital Operations and SPM to align and smoothen processes. Direct contact with partner to discuss and solve additional sales and error management. Works closely within the Central Hub matrix organisation to ensure alignment (e.g. Customer Service Central Hub).
- Additional sales: Monitors all automated replenishment processes via EDI, strengthening the NOS offer to ensure a high-performing assortment for our digital key account partners, coordination of bestseller reproduction with Digital Operations as well as SPM. Drives twice yearly the EoSS business.
- Error management: Responsibility for delivery tracking, proof of delivery & partners notifications. Furthermore supports in logistical challenges (e.g. manual allocation to product to difference warehouses, etc. ) and errors in invoicing process.
- Reports & analysis: Analytics & data support for replenishment and delivery tracking.
- Vocational Training
- Knowledge and understanding of omnichannel processes and 1-3 years work experience in merchandising or sales with a solid ability to provide strong analytical and conceptual analysis
- English and German is mandatory
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- eCommerce experience appreciated
- detail oriented / self-motivated / fashion
- product & trend awareness
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.