Department Specialist - Prada San Jose Valley Fair
To be the “ambassador” who conveys the Brand’ philosophy and values. As such, to be responsible to maximize the sales performance by fostering the relationship with the customers and developing their Brand loyalty, providing a unique experience in our store and guiding the client into our world.
- Welcome and serve the customer providing an excellent in-store experience at all times.
- Maintain and develop client relationships through an individual approach, leveraging also on CRM and digital tools.
- Be proactively engaged in cross selling with all Departments and maximizes sales opportunity in order to achieve individual sales target and KPIs.
- Ensure to be up-to-date knowing fashion trends and competitors.
- Prove Brand and product knowledge.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure and maintain the shop floor and visual display high standard, complying with Company operational guidelines and stock procedures.
- Contribute to ensure a high level of security and is attentive to prevent product thefts.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Passion for human relations and sales
Problem solving, curiosity and interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
Experience of building a long-lasting relationship with clients
Being able to work in team as well as alone
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Passion and knowledge of the managed product category
English is a must other languages are a plus