Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We're looking for a Manager 3D Images (m/f/d) to join our team.What you can expect:
- Responsible for the timely deliverables of all articles for ecommerce photography and associated content and asset upload for various channels
- Must be very well versed in CLO3D, Marvelous Designer,Blender, Maya, Photoshop and other relevant software
- Must demonstrate an understanding of technical art production and end-to-end modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, and rendering workflows
- Execute to creative direction from Art Directors, to implement any changes necessary in a fast-paced environment while achieving the highest quality results
- Ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders to get results
- Composite product into existing lifestyle or still imagery, creating realistic highlights and shadows while preserving texture, perspective, lighting, and depth of the product
- Retouch product and model images for use in marketing across multiple platforms
- Several years of professional experience in relevant field
- Organizational talent as well as strong communication skills to different stakeholders
- Very good knowledge of English
- You are a detail-oriented individual who is experienced in managing concurrent projects and can independently prioritize your projects to meet deadlines
- You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change
- You want to raise the bar creatively and are responsible for ensuring we meet or exceed our high standards of quality
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Nina Hochmuth (NINA_HOCHMUTH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.