The Workforce Management Analyst
is responsible for all strategic short-term and long-term forecasting and scheduling for the Sales Service organization. The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for the daily efforts to provide a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives.
- WFM Operations:
- Through use of systems and analytics, review contact volume forecast models and optimize staff schedules to maximize resource utilization and to achieve service level objectives.
- Serve as the Sales Service administrator of the workforce management software solution. Actively monitor and ensure the systematic capture of contact volumes and corresponding system generated schedules are in line with the needs of the business and the divisional planned labor hour usage daily, weekly, and monthly.
- With a high degree of independence, effectively communicate with all levels of management on WFM best practices including scheduling, time and attendance, and resource utilization.
- Drive tactical achievement of special projects and initiatives in concert with daily operations by implementing resource allocation decisions
- WFM Strategic Planning:
- Work with the Manager of WFM to establish short-term and long-term strategies and financial and resource budgets for the global contact center organization
- Use relevant WFM data to support analysis and make recommendations that prioritize initiatives and channel expansion
- Support the full integration and ongoing management of enterprise time & attendance system.
- Responsible to lead implementation of selected WFM short -term and long-term strategies.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis on the key business trends as they relate to trends in contact volumes, service level achievement, staffing levels and resource allocation, while making recommendations on how to optimize service level achievement and minimize the labor impact to the Contact Center
- Serve as reporting backup to Manager, WFM for month-end financial metrics review and budget alignment
- Responsible for making key recommendations on relevant data and how this data is presented. This includes identifying data elements that are in line with divisional and company stated objectives and initiatives.
- Recommend improvements to existing reports or creation of new ones to facilitate achievement of overall divisional KPIs
- Actively monitor and advise of needs for improvement on all aspects of new and ongoing initiatives in the Contact Center.
- Work with management to support newly implemented technologies via reporting and ensure proper data is assembled to measure results
- College degree in business, or analytical field, or equivalent professional work experience
- 3+ years in an analytical role utilizing standard methodologies
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel, Access skills and experience with reporting tools
- Excellent organizational, written/ verbal skills, and interpersonal skills to allow for communication at all levels
The hiring range for this position ranges from $65,450.00 - $88,550.00. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.