As an integral member of the EMEA media team, the Media Coordinator will support the seamless execution of 360 media campaigns for the French market: creative asset translation and delivery, coordination of media plans and communications with the wider EMEA markets will be a significant part of daily responsibilities.
This role presents immense opportunity for growth and contribution to the continued evolution of Tiffany & Co in France: the successful candidate will contribute to our vision to drive continuous improvement in our daily operations as a media team.
We are seeking a candidate who is highly interested in culture, people, media, technology, and luxury . Creative Asset management and Delivery
- The first point of translation / contact for required English to French translations for all copy across 360 channels (CRM/.com/e-comm/print/social), hence the need for fluency in French and English. Regularly auditing our e-comm copy and creative assets to ensure premium and on brand tone is maintained (in French).
- The key liaison with our creative asset production agency, tracking and managing the asset production schedule for all channels, to ensure timely delivery of all assets to our media partners (ie Meta, Vogue, TikTok). Management of creative asset changes for specific OOH sites (ie CDG Airport, Le Bon Marche).
- Assist in asset delivery for key retail partners : Understand and compile asset needs for retail partnerships (ie what do they require from us for their .com/organic social/CRM comms), to ensure a comprehensive and accurate brief for the global creative team (who ultimately handle asset production.)
- Upskilling Client Advisors to optimize their social communication tactics: assist in creation and coordination of comms guidelines for Client Advisors social and one to one client comms, in order to ensure a polished, on brand, and harmonized communication approach to their clients. Ensuring regular gazettes are delivered for key retail initiatives.
- Ensuring timely delivery of reports, media plans and other deliverables from our media agency.
- Regularly connect with the PR/Clientelling/CRM/E-comm teams to ensure media campaign related information is shared to all relevant departments.
- Share media guidelines/collateral/retro planning with key stakeholders across the France/Benelux region.
- Providing ‘quality control' across the reports we consult to track our media investments and activations: notably the French market media spend report - to make sure that the media investment data inputs are complete and correct in terms of format and content, and delivered on time by our local media agency.
- Maintaining visibility of the post campaign reports for each media campaign, auditing them for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Assist in preparing for monthly accounting reconciliation meetings between media and accounts team
- Help to ensure timely payment of vendors (ie JC Decaux, Printed material suppliers, etc)
- Competitive analysis - monitoring our key competitors' creative messaging-- and where possible - reporting on innovative media moves being taken by our competitors, with a view to understanding creative messaging trends and media innovations being pursued in the broader luxury category, and subsequent opportunities.
- Updating our monthly "EMEA Media Gazette: What's Now and Next" to keep top management and retail network abreast of our key media plays across the EMEA region.
- Fluency in English/French (to the degree that translation capabilities are reliable and handled quickly)
- Passion for copy writing (French/English)
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible and friendly client management style
- Exceptional organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Highly skilled with Excel and powerpoint is essential
- A minimum of six months of relevant experience in a professional role. Examples: Production Coordinator, Project Manager, Production Assistant, etc is preferred
- Diploma from Business School or University (Communications focus)
- Location : Paris
- Start Date : January 2023
- Duration : 6 months
- Internship agreement mandatory