THE ROLE & THE TEAM
The main purpose of the Self Service Media team is to increase retention and reduce churn in a scalable manner and provide L2 support to Campaign Management related questions, such as setup and optimization.
As a Media manager you are expected to understand the partners set-up, their campaign objectives and guide them with their marketing strategies and campaign management by indicating growth and optimization opportunities to make their campaigns successful.INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groupsWHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF
- Monitoring and providing optimization recommendations to brand partners in order to improve performance of their advertising campaigns (recommendations including adjusting budgets, altering targeting etc.)
- Analyzing campaign results continuously, with the ability to notice and flag any issues within large sets of data, and actively provide recommendations on improvement of performance by use of insights
- Deep dive into campaign analysis based on campaign performance drivers
- Streamlining and automating workflows and processes related to campaign setup, optimization, and reporting
- Weekly consultation calls with self-service partners to trigger campaign optimization and possibly new campaign set-ups
- Being a core part of our self-service platform development, by providing Product Managers, Engineers and Marketing Campaign Insights for success stories and best practices in order to enhance our external self-service knowledge base
- Understanding platform mechanisms, educating partners in Collaboration with Marketing (1-to-many and 2nd level support) by using data, insights and market intelligence to identify opportunities
- Support the marketing team create guidelines, newsletters and webinars for our partners
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the online advertising industry. Previous agency, online publisher/sales house or retailer experience is a plus
- Expert platform knowledge (Smart.ly, Facebook Business Manager, DV360, Google Ads, Amazon DSP etc.) and up to date knowledge on the latest media trends
- Experience managing campaigns across the various channels and buying models
- Experience with marketing automation practices and tools
- Analytical thinking / result-driven and solution-oriented working style
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Strong level of autonomy and decisiveness based on data
Zalando Marketing Services, ZMS, is Zalando's 360° marketing unit that helps brands to create, connect and convert on a whole new level, across many different channels. Zalando Marketing Services provides our brand partners with valuable insights and advice on strategic decisions, creates holistic marketing strategies and delivers effective media solutions, content creation and consumer insight. Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.