THE ROLE & THE TEAM
INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
- The Stockholm Hub is our new location outside the main Zalando Berlin campus to scale and grow our talent to build great tech products. Our hubs deserve special attention to make them thriving. As a Site Operations Lead based in Stockholm you are driving the strategic development of the hub in partnership with the senior leadership team and central functions. Exceptional talent is our most valuable asset thus driving a compelling talent journey and employer brand is your main focus.
To succeed you need a strong foundation and ensure compliance with local regulations, build strong relationships and collaboration with HQ. You represent Zalando as an employer and the hub in the local ecosystem both concerning the local talent market and governing authorities.
- Facilitate the vibrant and diverse culture and create awareness in the local community. Background and experience in a tech company is beneficial.
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groupsWHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF
- Drive long-term success and growth by designing and delivering a meaningful strategy to improve the site's health in alignment with HQ Central Functions. Run healthy site operations by reviewing and initiating actions based on organisational and team findings. Together with the other Site Operations Leads you share learnings to build overall Hub strategy success patterns
- Facilitate a healthy, vibrant and diverse culture and create a working environment where our talents foster. Raise awareness and generate credibility to build our employer brand attracting great talent. Represent and advocate for us in the local ecosystem.
- Lead the cross functional Site Operations team (HR, Community Management, Finance, IT Infrastructure, Office Management), set goals, give strategic guidance, mentorship, support talent development and performance evaluation to constantly improve the site health. You own the cost centre to make most out of our investments
- Ensure that the hub complies with all regulatory, employment, safety and health, environmental and other statutory requirements through development and implementation of policies and procedures. You maintain effective relationships with relevant government departments and local authorities, act as a local liaison for the central Compliance, Legal and Internal Audit teams and advise and guide the local leadership team to help them ensure compliance
ZALANDO BENEFITSCareer Development
- Professional experience in Site Operations, driving HR agenda and talent journey
- Experience in leading cross-functional team in a matrix organization.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to identify strategic opportunities and develop, implement and sustain changes
- Knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting the organization
- Excellent influencing and communication skills for various job levels
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Financial management experience
- Affinity to working with technology teams
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance available - subject to prior agreement
- Home office equipment available for hybrid working, to support you working from home
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per calendar year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parents' forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the Fürstenberg Institute
It's the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 49 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalandoPlease note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.