Assistant Training Manager
- 서울, South Korea
- Closing date
- 31 Dec 2022
- Entry Level / Assistant
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Service excellence ambassador, responsible for inspiring and training retail associates in the field, to consistently meet expectations and bring to life the burberry service philosophy.
- Face-to-face in-store delivery of global sales associate retail training programme.
- Train and oversee performance of in-store training champions (as required).
- Support with retail academy onboarding (as required).
- Deliver local face-to-face onboarding (as required).
- Monitor training and development of new starters throughout 90 day induction period.
- With store manager, assess / spot-check and coach on service excellence and in-store delivery of brand, product and service experiences.
- In partnership with the store manager and regional director, observe talent and feedback on people development opportunities.
- Using knowledge of business metrics and in partnership with the store manager, identify training needs and create agile training in line with development process (as required).
- Feedback on training programmes and service initiatives to the corporate training and education team.
- Proactively gain and share knowledge of competitor brands (brand, product and services).
- Previous experience in delivering sales, service and product training within a luxury retail environment.
- Previous experience working in luxury retail environment.
- Awareness of store operations and retail systems.
- Adult learning qualification advantageous.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proven track record of independent working and self management.
- Personally represents the brand image.
- Motivational and inspiring.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Shows initiative and is self-motivated.
- Team player.
- Microsoft office literate (to a high level).
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: South Korea || 해당사항 없음 || 서울 || COMMERCIAL RESOURCES || KOREA - RETAIL TRAINING || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert