International Specialist, Full Time, South Coast Plaza
- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage including books and fees)
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
Bloomingdale's seeking a Concierge- Service Professional for our International Visitors Center. As a Concierge-Service Professional at Bloomingdale's you are the most critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our store is nothing other than OUTSTANDING. You will become a part of a dynamic service environment. At our International Visitor's Center, we are seeking candidates who are multi-lingual to communicate with our international guests.
All hourly associates are eligible to receive a quarterly bonus incentive, colleague discounts and the opportunity to be a part of an iconic brand. Certain criteria must be met to receive the quarterly bonus incentive.
- OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority.
- Become familiar with our stores' services, store layout and products.
- Commitment to building customer relationships.
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services and use this knowledge to build relationships.
- Floor coverage flexibility & dependability with schedules including some nights and weekends.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- No experience required.
- Multi-lingual preferred.
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple.
- A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management.