We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
The Ecommerce Product Manager (Tapestry) will be responsible for prioritizing, testing and managing the development delivery across our European ecommerce brands. This role will be integral to the day-to-day running of the European websites and growing our businesses across Europe. Cross-functional collaboration is key, with stakeholders across multiple business functions, brands, and time zones. This is an opportunity to shape the European customer experience across two iconic luxury brands. This role will report to the Senior Ecommerce Product Manager (Tapestry). The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Ecommerce to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Identify and drive user experience initiatives to grow Kate Spade and Coach's European ecommerce businesses
- Project manage strategic site developments, ensuring appropriate requirements are captured, documented and executed
- Work independently and with business stakeholders to collate site performance issues, bugs and site enhancements, translating requirements into readable user stories
- Be first point of contact for all Ecommerce-related issues and bugs
- Effectively troubleshoot all reported bugs and actively escalate/prioritise as part of monthly sprints and hot-fixes
- Lead weekly scrum meetings with U.S-based IT and development teams, communicating and advocating for business needs
- Continually optimize backlog ticket prioritization for Kate Spade and Coach's European brands
- Manage and prioritise site development releases in partnership with IT from ticket creation to QA, to release
- Act as point of contact to complete testing, feedback, validation and release of all support sprints
- Report back to the Kate Spade and Coach stakeholders on a weekly basis, or as often as needed
- Proactively research onsite customer behaviour using Google Analytics, Quantum Metrics, Qubit and Certona platforms to understand customer shopping trends, and opportunities to further support the customer experience
- Optimise third party products to continually improve performance and ensure they meet the needs of the business
- Support Senior Ecommerce Product Manager to deliver European focused digital roadmap
- Work with the Senior Ecommerce Product Manager to align short-term business needs with the overarching digital roadmap
- Regularly review and benchmark Kate Spade and Coach online experiences against competitors to ensure best in class experience, making clear recommendations for improvements
An outstanding professional will have...
- 2 or more years experience in a Delivery/Product Management, Scrum Manager or Programme Manager role
- Experience of end-to-end digital product ownership
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to familiarise with new systems quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud preferred, experience working within similar large-scale website platforms essential
- Jira and confluence experience with other task management tools (such as Trello) a bonus
- Proven experience within a retail ecommerce business (luxury fashion preferable)
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-orientated
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and have a strong sense of urgency
- Strong problem solving skills; proactive and take initiative
- Ability to act quickly to last minute requests and changes
- Commercially focused and results driven
- Able to work autonomously and hands-on without supervision
What Tapestry can offer you:
- Experience working on omnichannel retail product
- Experience working in a small team, or startup environment
- Experience of working with U.S based head office
- Fluency in German or other European languages
Other benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events - Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion councils
Our Competencies for All Employees
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (company performance bonus)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off - Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards - Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Our Competencies for AllPeople Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/