Ecommerce Customer Care Advisor
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to be in our Ecommerce Customer Service team. You will have to be hands on person that is highly driven and passionate for fashion. Also, will have great customer service skills as well as previous sales and telephone experience.
The successful candidate will be based 5 days a week at our HQ. You will be responsible for taking care of customer questions, calls, dispatching and chasing orders, processing of customers, as well as general day to day task’s, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude is a must for this position. Whilst not exhaustive, the role and responsibilities are listed below.
- Handling incoming calls dealing with customers.
- Organising returns/ replacement.
- Handling emails and queries from customers.
- Communicating with warehouse manager regarding stocks and delivery.
- Ability to work with couriers’ platforms on booking shipments, track order to ensure smooth delivery.
- Working with online software Shopify.
- Work with all currency on all sites.
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask.
- Data entry with efficiency and accuracy.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Process sales orders, raising invoices, posting receipt, return and credit notes.
- Fluent in other languages would be great.
- Highly organised, strong admin and record keeping.
- Target-driven, hard worker; being able to make the "extra mile";
- 1+ years’ experience in sales experience, preferably in fashion retail;
- London Based
- Basic accounting knowledge;
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face manner, with outstanding objection handling skills.
Additional competitive skills (optional):
- Graduate in Marketing, Business or similar field;
- Proficient in a second or more languages