CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSISTANT
By Malene Birger is looking for a Customer Experience Assistant to join the E-commerce team as soon as possible. You will support with providing our customers with the best possible experience and you will work cross-function to ensure execution of online campaigns, website updates and continuous optimization of the customer journey. This role will be central to the growth plans of By Malene Birger and has great potential for any new talent within the E-commerce industry.
- Providing premium and personalized service to our online customers with the aim of achieving a first contact resolution, within our agreed response time.
- Handling customer queries across different platforms, including phone, email and live chat.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Carry out daily site updates such as merchandising, site content, landing pages in line with trade calendar and marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with internal teams such as Marketing, Graphic and Product to ensure website standards are maintained to maximize business performance and customer journey.
- Supporting with the briefing and scheduling of onsite campaigns.
- Contribute to developing and evaluating test and learn strategies, in both trade led and lifecycle comms, to optimize effectiveness.
- Build solid relationships with cross-functional teams in the Marketing department to enable the successful delivery of the Marketing vision.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role within the online fashion retail industry
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Experience with the following systems is recommended: Zendesk, Salesforce
- A client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in verbal & written English
- Danish, as well as other languages, an advantage