This role will enhance business outcomes through financial planning, analysis, and insights. A great opportunity for an experienced financial analyst to prepare total company P&L reporting. The Senior Financial Analyst will provide executive level and cross-functional support of financial analysis and reporting needs of the business; coordinate with internal and external business partners during LRP, budget, forecasting & close processes. This role is based out of our New York corporate office and reports to the (Senior) Director FP&A.
- Develop and automate KPIs for tracking Sales, GP, contribution, G&A, to drive profitability.
- Analyze monthly sales and profitability across key dimensions and prepare P&Ls by channel/category/region and by product category to help leadership make informed decisions.
- Assist with complex analyses across the company to identify sales and profitability expansion, as well as rationalization opportunities.
- Support senior management and functional leaders with in-depth analysis supporting company growth and expansion opportunities.
- Support LRP, annual budgeting and establish quarterly forecast process.
- Support the preparation of monthly departmental standard financial reporting package and provide analysis and insights.
- A Bachelor's or master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Information Science
- 5+ years of financial and business analysis experience in a fashion or CPG company
- Planning and forecasting experience required. PE experience a plus
- Proven track record of developing financial models
- Experience working in an ERP environment (e.g., Exenta, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, etc.) required
- Some exposure to international business a plus
- Thought leadership to proactively generate innovative ideas and lead process improvements.
- Exceptional curiosity, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work and interact with senior management and various departments throughout the organization
- Ability to work independently and do what is necessary to get the job done correctly and in a timely manner
- Advanced Excel skills with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical mindset, and ability to use BI and other financial modeling tools
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.