This role will report into the Production Manager but will also provide additional support to the wider team. You will help to resolve and answer production queries from factories, prepare raw material dockets and accurately record raw material movement/stock in Zedonk and Excel. You will also assist the Technical Manager with garment QC, documentation of technical information and logistics if required.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A relevant degree in Fashion
- Minimum 1 year experience in industry
- A keen interest in fashion Production
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Proactive with a positive attitude
- Basic knowledge of garment construction
- Computer literate with intermediate knowledge of excel
Raw material management
- Prepare dockets for bulk production orders in line with the delivery schedule.
- Update the raw material tracker in Excel to ensure
- Production team and factories know when styles are ready to launch.
- Accurate stock keeping of fabrics and trims in both Zedonk and manual stock sheets.
- Upload fabric invoices and packing lists to Zedonk as received.
- Book in and dispatch raw materials in Zedonk as and when shipped.
- Email all shipment details to factories.
- Prepare seasonal fabric swatch book for each factory to use as reference for production.
- Request technical data for fabrics from suppliers and upload to Zedonk.
- Preparing all dockets for PPS in line with production critical path dates.
- Assist in answering daily production queries from factories.
- Coordinating shipments and ensuring samples, patterns and materials are proactively sent out.
- Creating packing lists and commercial invoices as required.
- Sample management – accurately log all sample movement.
- Liaise with press and suppliers to call back samples as required.
- Order care labels seasonally.
- Monitor packaging stock levels and ensure we have enough for the coming season.
- Manage and log garment returns and repairs.
- Attending Production handover and taking accurate notes for the Technical Manager.
- Take detailed photos of samples to keep a record of all finishes.
- Assisting with QC of Pre-Production samples and bulk production.
- Assist with product and fabric testing as required.