- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage including books and fees)
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way. Job Overview
If you want to build meaningful relationships and make fashion personal, fun and aspirational, why not put that creative energy to work and join our team. Work in a collaborative environment of problem solvers and flawless executers that drive the business forward through energy, effort and good humor. The Luxury Concierge's goal is to make the customer experience easy. The Luxury Concierge acts as a support to the Personal Shoppers, Stylists, and Luxury Sellers to deliver the brand Bloomingdale's client experience. The Luxury Concierge does not work directly with customers or build their own clientele, but rather supports the sellers with product information and access and provides needed information for sellers to follow up with their customers. Essential Functions
- Needs to be able to navigate elevated luxury transactions and form partnerships with luxury partners.
- Utilizes all tools and leverages relationships to secure product for the customer: search and send, luxury special orders, online look books, Salesfloor platform.
- Is responsive to all outreach from Personal Shoppers, Stylists, and luxury sellers, working as a partner to close the sale and satisfy the customer.
- Maintain positive working relationships with other associates, both on own team and throughout the company.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers, peers, and management, in person and digitally.
- Quick response to customer needs and inquiries.
- Able to use and navigate multiple technological devices.
- Ability to sell and build a sale through conversational interaction.
- Able to maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Detail-oriented about product knowledge.
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays. Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required.
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for
- Requires periods of walking, standing, communicating, reaching, crouching and climbing ladders.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions .
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs.
Pay Range and here to learn about Benefits . Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for
Pay Range Candidates in Nevada: Click here for