We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose
: Manage Order book from order entry through to Shipping. Ensure we ship on time to our clients; or manage any issues proactively. Manage order flow and service requests in order to meet business unit's objectives. Effectively communicate with internal and external Business partners.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Wholesale Customer Service to carry out the following tasks: Customer Service Activities
Provide best in class service to all our customer contacts - through ownership of assigned accounts and demonstrated proficiency of the business.
Act as a point of contact for our customers for any issue - either resolving yourself or through working with other business functions.
Proactively communicate issues pertaining to his/her account - both to the customer and to the relevant internal business partners Order Management Activities
Support market activities that include order upload, order confirmations and resolution of any discrepancies.
Review and maintain orders through the order management system from the time of receipt to the time of shipment.
Review orders to ensure accuracy in product assortment, and scheduled ship dates.
Ensuring we receive confirmed purchase orders from our clients
Ensure orders are prepared in advance for shipping; and ship on time.
Execute pro forma invoices, customs invoices and track payments for cash in advance accounts
Communicate order status to Sales Channel and/or Account.
Execute order changes based upon business need.
Monitor order to shipment flow to ensure timely shipping
Liaison between shipping area and the account and/or Sales/Allocation team to solve any issues (cancel date, PO errors, response time of routing)
Provide support as it relates to returns, claims, generating return authorization, schedule pick up in partnership with 3rd party and providing instructions to account.
Ad hoc Inventory transfers Reporting / Analysis Activities
Develop weekly ship update for assigned accounts
Provide information and analysis to support commercial activities - sales order updates, shipment forecast, etc
Provide analysis as needed to support Sales Channel and/or other department's requests and resolve related issues.
Provide shipping documents after shipment for EXW accounts
Provide post shipment support and assist in research as needed for shortages, overages and other claims.
Provide daily activity report(s) as needed by the business, leadership and/or account An outstanding professional will have...
Order Management experience, including detailed understanding of the order, fulfillment, and invoice process
Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word) and email applications
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Ability to work on an individual level as well as a team environment.
Ability to make timely and effective decisions
Ability to adjust to competing and shifting priorities
Knowledge of SAP a plus
Multilingual Preferable Our Competencies for All Employees
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/