Wolf & Badger is on a mission to make retail fair. Working to support our community of 2000+ independent designers from around the globe, we connect customers with ethically sourced fashion, design, home and beauty through our online marketplace and flagship stores in London, New York City and Los Angeles. We are a rapidly growing scale-up business, now entering an exciting new phase of growth and looking to expand our team of c.130 people currently located between London, Málaga, New York, Los Angeles and Sydney. We are a Certified B Corporation, with social and environmental purpose at the core of everything we do, read more about us here.
This is a data-driven yet creative role working in our friendly and talented product team.
Combining data analysis and creative flair, you will curate edits and surface products through both automated and manual methods. This is a great opportunity to learn the essentials of ecommerce within a high growth business and take the next step in your career.
You will enable our customers to easily discover the incredible products our 2000+ independent designers have to offer across fashion, beauty and homewares.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Executive, you will:
- Assist with online manual merchandising and curate collections of products
- Analyse product performance and site usage
- Review our online customer information, ensuring it is relevant and impactful
- Assist with QA, AB testing & test analysis
- Other ad hoc duties to assist in the day-to-day running of the website
You will need:
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To be comfortable working with data - a data, mathematics or analytical background is desirable.
- A strong eye for aesthetics.
- To be a quick and keen learner.
- An interest in sustainable fashion, ecommerce and supporting independent brands.
- A keen understanding of online customer behaviour
- Experience updating websites through a CMS
- An understanding of basic SEO principles
- Working knowledge of website analytics, e.g. through prior use of Google Analytics
- Experience using Algolia or a similar search & merchandising tool
- Experience working at an e-commerce company in a merchandising role
- Competitive starting salary - We are London Living Wage employers.
- Flexible remote working policy with access to a creative work environment within a multi-purpose retail, food, events and office environment
- 25 day holiday allowance in addition to bank holidays
- Paid pet-ernity and heartbreak leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate ClassPass membership for exercise class credits, wellbeing and beauty treatments
- Discounts on cafe, restaurant and retail at Wolf & Badger
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing international business
Wolf & Badger is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.