WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A COMMERCIALLY DRIVEN ALLOCATION MANAGER TO JOIN OUR MERCHANDISING / BUYING TEAM IN NEW YORK
As the Allocation Manager you play a key role in the design and later implementation of the distribution plan to the different DTC channels.
You will oversee the distribution for an array of accounts, digital and brick & mortar alike, Initial Allocation and replenishment all together: making sure novelties are delivered in a timely manner while all replenishment needs are covered up to the company’s standards. You will also be in charge of both updating and creating the new reports the department and company as a whole need to have a clear understanding of our performances and a successful strategy.
In a proactive way you drive the sales and own the stock across channels to ensure all sales opportunities at any given time are seized, in a customer-centric approach.
YOUR MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES AHEAD OF YOU
- Ensure the successful distribution of the different product lines by setting an end-to-end distribution strategy that will comply with defined KPIs: sales targets, gross profit, inventory turn, sell-through, residual stock.
- Plan and execute the Initial Allocation of novelties while ensuring the stores are getting replenished in a timely manner, on a biweekly basis
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure timely and accurate execution of new store openings.
- Manage stock availability and maximize sales to stock ratios through store-to-store consolidations, returns, cross channel transfers and warehouse to warehouse movements
- Monitor warehouse availability to make sure all available active stock is being distributed in a timely, sell-through targets compliant and capacity effective manner.
- Be the lead expert of your distribution network through data analysis and field feedback.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills, Excel specifically
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Solution-oriented and Customer-centric vision
- Positive and proactive attitude
- A first experience in allocation, logistics, stock management or operations is required
THE GANNI WAY
We are looking for a true GANNI ambassador - someone who shares our values of Openness (ready to evolve, honest not perfect), Optimism (you never stand still, just dance!), Authenticity (you march at your own beat!), Accountability (no excuses, you make an impact) & Responsibility (make small changes, see big differences).
The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality, where everyone is united by a common purpose of (hack)the fashion system!
GANNI is a state of mind - more than a way of dressing and we love to change the usual practice in everything we do. We are confident and capable of anything! So prepare yourself to be comfortable with the uncomfortable and hacking the system together with our amazing Merchandising team!
We welcome applications from all people regardless of gender identities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, racial identities, religious beliefs, disability statuses and personal expressions. We only want to know why you’re great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
BE BOLD AND JOIN OUR GANNI COMMUNITY!
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel motivated to join our team and become a part of the GANNI community.
We will be interviewing candidates continuously and kindly ask you to send your application and CV as soon as possible. Please use the “Apply for position” button.
Based in Copenhagen and owned and run by husband-and-wife team Creative Director Ditte Reffstrup and Founder Nicolaj Reffstrup, GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI is all about making our community who wear our clothes feel even more confident and capable of anything. For us, acting responsibly is a moral obligation.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse, equal and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics and celebrate diversity. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
At GANNI we see behaving responsibly as our moral obligation. GANNI focuses on making more responsible choices every day to do better for our planet and community. Responsibility is at the heart of everything we do and we encourage all employees to take part in our journey towards becoming a more inclusive, equal and responsible business.
OUR VISION & MISSION
Hack(ing) the fashion system.
Evolving from a distinctive Scandinavian fashion brand, we are more than a way of dressing - we are a creative collective and diverse community of first movers, committed to environmental responsibility and progressive social activism, setting the tone for the next generation to follow.