Development and Production Coordinator
Dundas is seeking a driven and passionate Product Development and Production Coordinator to work closely with the Design, Development and Production Teams; working across four RTW season a year alongside various Capsules and VIP projects. The Product Development and Production Coordinator will collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams across the company. This role is based in our London office and reports directly to the Director of Collection Development and Production
- Work with Design and product team to track, develop, and execute Proto and Salesman Samples for all collections.
- Daily communication with international vendors
- Create and manage line sheets, utilize to ensure proto and SMS samples are delivered on time.
- Set up and update styles in PLM throughout development stage, and automatically generate style info in ERP system at the end of each season
- Assist in preparation and set up for all internal reviews and fittings during each season
- Create outgoing packages and receive incoming packages. Daily tracking of all incoming packages and help organize and log in all received samples
- Request patterns from factories and graders and maintain organised files on the company server.
- Help prepare dry clean testing for all new and counter-developed trims
- Create trim binders for each season, and help maintain in-office trim organization
- Assist in maintaining and updating trim library, updating shared Master Trim Chart for cross-functional use
- Coordinating ongoing production with manufacturers and suppliers, ensuring deliveries are on time and that product quality meets Dundas’ quality standards.
- Coordinating production logistics. Arranging transport consignments. Ensuring all paperwork is accurate before shipment and communicating with couriers.
You will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar production role, ideally with experience and technical knowledge of leather goods production Excellent organisation, numerical and problem-solving skills, as well as meticulous attention to detail Ability to multi-task, execute production goals and adhere to strict deadlines Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English. Positive attitude with strong problem-solving skills A good working knowledge of the Zedonk system desirable