Head of International Copy Editing (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation
To support our Copy Editing team we are searching for a Head of International Copy Editing (f/m/d) to be based in our Aschheim office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Put collaboration, autonomy and ownership at the core of the culture you foster
- Manage and coach a team of international copy editors to establish a strong brand tonality across all channels
- Initiate and drive innovations and progress for the team
- Manage related design and development requests
- Approve and test content prior to deployment/distribution
- Manage external stakeholder and internal budgets
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience managing diverse teams (minimum 4 years), with the ability to coach teams to develop their product skillset and domain knowledge
- You drive to foster a strong team culture, ensuring the development of the team is at the forefront of your agenda
- You have successfully delivered cross-functional projects, ideally within an e-Commerce environment, which have provided you with the experience and confidence to challenge others and take risks
- You have excellent presentation skills. You capture people’s attention, you are confident, and you show leadership qualities with a clear ability to influence large groups of people
- You have a can-do attitude with a drive to deliver great solutions for our customers
- You have a strong interest in luxury fashion and a knowledge of industry trends
- Previous copywriting experience preferred
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.