Wholesale Coordinator (4 day wk/32 hrs)
Malone Souliers makes shoes that challenge convention. Inspired by the endless possibilities of the cordwainer’s craft, our products find new expression in artisanal techniques, driven by a love of form and a delight in unexpected detail.
We launched in 2014 with a collection of women’s shoes that quickly caught the attention of editors and buyers across the globe. Our signature 'Maureen', which debuted in 2015, was an instant hit, celebrated as much for its elegant curves and distinctive double-strap detailing as its flawless construction and innate wearability.
Position Title: Wholesale Coordinator
Location: Please note it is a 4 days per week position, 32 hours, on-site in South Kensington area.
Duties and Responsibilities: Admin and clerical tasks, providing support to Wholesale executives and assisting in daily office needs.
Assistance to the Sales Team with creating and/or updating:
- New season’s templates
- Client database
- Client stockist list and stock availability maintenance
- Seasonal materials (Sales Book, Linesheets, Training Manuals etc)
Handle requests and queries from Sales Team related to the systems:
- Inputting selection and/or orders
- Uploading product information
- Uploading and/or updating client information and/or connection
- Downloading and reformatting orders and production reports
- Assist in reorders, RTV requests
Support in preparation of the selling campaign and post market duties:
- Assisting Sales Team with the visual merchandising and other tasks during client appointments
- Contact clients when necessary regarding the share of campaign materials, markdown policy and pricing
Support in weekly sales reporting and monthly reports:
- Request weekly sales reports to key accounts and reformatting reports
- Tracking results in our internal reporting database
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Fluent in English, a second language will be a plus
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, follow-up
- Proficiency in MS Office Package (Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proactivity and ability to suggest more efficient processes
- Previous Wholesale Assistant/Admin experience is a plus