This role is responsible for the design and rendering of Window Displays and Creative Campaign Designs.
Window Display Design
- To generate highly luxury-oriented, design-savy window designs through 3D renderings, digital visualization, research, model building, paint elevations, and drafting for all show windows, wall vitrines and special projects for all Tiffany stores worldwide.
- Embrace a modern language and design aesthetic with a knowledge of elevated materials to iconize Tiffany products in displays.
Liaise with Production Team
- Partner with Lead of CVM Production to ensure all designs are produced to maintain design integrity, but that designs may require revision to achieve production challenges. Responsible to develop production prototypes collaboratively, ensuring top luxury material fabrication and craftsmanship choices.
- Collaborate to present prototypes for approvals along the project timeline
Lead Window Design deliverables
- Able to deliver against timelines and long and short turnaround schedules
- React quickly to Senior Feedback for quick design revisions
- Ensuring work is prepared for presentation at the Creative Meetings
- Oversee the design contribution to directives and communications to the regional CVM design team
- Participate in special projects, including Flagship window installations
The hiring range for this position ranges from $$71,910 - $97,290. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Required Qualifications
- A college degree in Visual Merchandising or related field.
- Window Display background with 3+ years of window display experience.
- 3-5 years experience overseeing creative professionals.
- 3-5 years Production experience
- Knowledge of Lighting Design
- Excellent Merchandising Skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Talented go-getter with strong attention to detail.
- 3D modeling, and Capable of reading basic floorplans, architectural elevations, and construction drawings.
- Experience in luxury fashion or jewelry retail.
- Knowledge of CAD