At Amyris, we value that everyone's career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
Come join our Costa Brazil team. We are on a mission to create products that are beneficial to the body and the spirit-as well as the earth.
We are a clean, luxury concept created by Francisco Costa to capture the rich, natural essence of his native land. Our potent ingredients are responsibly sourced and from the Brazilian rainforests-many of them exclusively for us-and activated using the latest in laboratory technologies. We are proud to partner with international organizations that work to protect our environment through innovative global initiatives. We are new to Amyris and in growth mode.
The role will be focused on growing brand awareness and bringing new customers to the site by optimizing acquisition budget and channels. The ideal candidate will have a strong ecommerce background, deep experience in digital marketing and the ability to be flexible and solutions-oriented in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. This role will report to the VP of eCommerce. Responsibilities:
- Own the strategy, planning, and execution of all paid digital marketing initiatives including paid social, search, display, affiliates, sponsored content, etc.
- Actively manage digital marketing budget, with a view to improving CAC and ROAS.
- Develop the ecommerce forecast and report on performance against plan and previous year.
- Partner with creative team to develop customer-centric, performance-driven content.
- Optimize marketing mix, ensuring robust mix of upper and lower funnel channels.
- Test into new marketing channels.
- Partner with agencies and internal analytics teams to develop meaningful reports on key marketing metrics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience working across all digital channels
- This is a hybrid role, ability to be in the office in NYC 2 - 3 days per week is required
- Beauty or CPG experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze large data sets and turn them into actionable insights and build forecasts.
- Experience with digital platforms such Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdWords, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Bias for action and self-starter.
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a diverse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise .
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company's proprietary Lab-to-Market™ technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world's top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com .
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA")
, Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants ("Applicants") about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants .
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at email@example.com
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.