This fixed term, full time WHOLESALE ADMIN position is an exciting opportunity to develop your commercial skills by supporting the wholesale team across global business operations at Roland Mouret. This role is based out of our Clerkenwell offices and our Paris Showroom. We are looking for a highly organised and proactive candidate to be part of our fast paced and growing team. The role requires the candidate ensure the smooth running of the department, ensuring critical sales information is up to date and processes run smoothly. This primarily administrative position requires a team player with an eye for detail, eagerness to learn and who takes great pride in their work
Key Responsibilities: · Supporting the Wholesale Sales Team
- Implementing processes to ensure efficient running of the department.
- Becoming proficient in our retail systems; Zedonk and Joor.
- Integrating data and importing products and orders to and from Zedonk/Joor .
- Supporting with all wholesale data entry: formatting contact sheets and calendars.
- Ensuring wholesale account records are complete and up to date.
- Building strong relationships with our wholesale accounts and following up on any queries promptly and efficiently including appointment calendar building for various sales events in London and Paris.
- Providing order confirmations, line sheets, price sheets and data sheets for our wholesale accounts as required.
- Showroom assistance - including organisation and set up for the sales event, presentation and merchandising during selling weeks.
- Supporting sales team in wholesale sales appointments if needed.
- Monitoring global pricing and providing weekly report.
- Updating distribution map globally
- Sample coordination for wholesale product shoots.
- Shipping, tracking and logging sample movements between agents and showrooms.
- Creating calendar for sample movement.
- Creating brand training documents and selling packs using powerpoint Ad hoc admin tasks across department
- Positive attitude and a “can do” work ethic.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Highly organised and process driven.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage time in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint Excellent written and communication skills.
- Can demonstrate good commercial understanding.
- Experienced in ZEDONK and JOOR
- Experience working with DHL