The candidate should be well-versed in the PR world particularly in the fashion, art and lifestyle.
Must be extremely goal oriented, have an independent spirit, and be aware of the indie kid. They must understand modern culture and pop culture, and be able to weave what is current into story telling, pitching, general writing and more.
- AT LEAST 2 years experience in public facing PR or Press roles.
- Strong knowledge of the current press landscape.
- Support PR staff to secure strategic press coverage including features, stories as well as product placement in the top international and national print and online media outlets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key fashion, art, and lifestyle editors and writers.Focus will be retail and contemporary fashion; big thinker who loves out of the box ideas and is digitally fluent.
- Day to day client service, involving high. energy and excellent people skills.