At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSEPurpose
This role is to coordinate international shipments to Korea hub and stores by working with multiple functions inside / outside Korea as well as local service providers. It is important to handle the operation in compliant with local regulations. Also, the candidate will support other operational tasks to support the right product available at the right places.
- To work in conjunction with field operations and external service providers to deliver solutions for logistics challenges
- To facilitate best logistics practices to meet and exceed on-time delivery requirements
- To manage domestic certificate applications to ensure products can be transferred and sold timely in stores
- To cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Monitor product readiness and its arrival, then manage customs clearance and delivery to Korea Hub or Stores. Also, manage any related communication with internal/external teams
- To manage 3rd party transportation vendors for smooth delivery as well as manage reverse logistics
- To work with internal/external teams for COO issues and apply for FTA
- Report daily inbound products and make necessary communications to business teams
- Irregular shipment issue handling with 3rd parties and Hub escalated by stores and local hub
- Monitor courier shipments status and manage its clearance
- Manage monthly closing for vendor payment
- To support special events with logistics requirements
- Graduate-level education major in logistics or related
- Understand international trade and transportation
- 3~5 years of work experience in forwarding or multinational companies
- Strong communication skills and over intermediate level English
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and able to multi-task
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.Notification about Return of Documents Collected during Recruitment Process
- This notification, according to Clause 2 of Article 11 within 「Act of Fair Recruitment Process」, allows the unsuccessful candidates to claim the return of documents collected during the interview process. However, please note that in the following cases, BURBERRY Korea is not responsible for returning the personal documents of unsuccessful candidates: documents collected via e-mail, or documents handed in on the candidate's own initiative without BURBERRY Korea's request. Also, the personal documents for recruitment that have lost use, are considered to be returned to the candidates
- Applicants who claim the return of documents collected during the interview process should request via BURBERRY Korea recruitment e-mail KR.Careers@burberry.com, with Claim of Personal Documents Return form[The 3rd form within the enclosure of Accordance with Act of Fair Recruitment Process] attached. Once the Claim of Personal Documents Return form is found by BURBERRY Korea, the requested documents will be sent to the provided address from the requestor within 14 days. In this case, please note that the postal charges of the registered mail should be paid by the recipient.
- In preparation for returning the documents, BURBERRY Korea stores the recruitment documents for at least 1 year after the application. Otherwise, if returning documents are not requested by the candidates, BURBERRY Korea will destroy the whole recruitment documents of a candidate without hesitation, and this will be done according to 「the Act of Personal Information Protection」.
Posting Notes: South Korea || Not Applicable || Seoul || SC CENTRAL OPERATIONS || CUSTOMER FULFILMENT || n/a ||