Business Manager Multi-Store
- Maison Margiela
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 29 Oct 2022
• Act as OTB Ambassador across NYC points of sales including Dept Stores & Boutiques by constantly advocating for and developing strategies to grow the respective brand businesses
• Partner with Cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant sales goals are being met and or- ganizational initiatives are being executed
• Focus on driving seasonal sell thru and achieving profitability targets at the brand/category level
• Develop and manage seasonal trainings and tools and consistently educate sales associ- ates on new product arrivals, key attributes, craftsmanship and quality details
• Report on and be aware of relevant in store activities and cultural events while ensuring op- timal exposure for OTB brands to be included. Examples are: pop-ups, PAs, exclusive prod- uct launches, and new shop openings
• Be aware of store renovation and floor phasing plans and keep respective wholesale part- ners updated. Push for OTB dedicated spaces where/when possible.
• Foster a customer-focused working environment by understanding client needs and deliver the expected outcomes, direct them to OTB retail if they can't be accommodated at existing location
• Regularly review work processes for areas of improvement and communicate to OTB wholesale team partners for support when needed
• Develop in store programs that support the organization's business strategy, i.e. exclusive capsules, replenishments, re-cuts and re-orders
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key clients and store associates, managers and personal shoppers alike
• Always ensure highest standard of floor presentations and maintain organized and clean stock areas
• Work with store teams to secure regular enhanced visual merchandising moments and keep all OTB brands top of mind for window moments, seasonal highlights and new product fea- tures.
• Consistently provide feedback on product assortment both during market and in season. Fa- cilitate product swaps, consignments, reorders as necessary always keeping profitability and sell through targets in mind. Partner with Brand leaders to implement transfers and maintain optimal inventory exposure.
• 5 to 8 years Multi-Brand Business manager experience
• Strong motivational, interpersonal, communication and clienteling skills
• Possess managerial courage
• Proactive approach
Maison Margiela is a fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. The Paris-based house creates womenswear and menswear according to the uniquely unconventional principles imagined by Martin Margiela himself, a philosophy in which deconstruction and heritage go hand in hand to create designs that showcase fashion as an art of meaning rather than a cult of personality. Maison Margiela crosses the fashion spectrum from its ‘Artisanal’ collection, which has held the “Haute Couture” appellation since 2012, through ready-to-wear and accessories.
Maison Margiela became part of OTB in 2002. Along with the group’s sister brands, Margiela continues to push the boundaries of modern fashion while celebrating its unique heritage.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
Daring and ambiguous, the Maison designs Haute Couture, women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, small leather goods, footwear, fine jewelry, fragrances, interior design and MM6, its contemporary line.
Since the opening of its first boutique in Tokyo in 2000, Maison Margiela has developed a strong online retail presence and boutique network worldwide through signature store design and a unique customer experience. Additionally the brand is present in key department and multibrand stores throughout Europe, the US, and Asia.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert