- October 11- December 22nd
- Monday - Thursday 10AM-3PM
DESCRIPTION: The Digital Freelancer will work within the Digital department and alongside the PR department, responsible for assisting with social media integration and influencer campaigns. This digital-savvy individual will bring a professional, motivated and diversified skill set to compliment the department and agency.
- Work within the KCD Digital team to support each client’s digital PR Fall and Winter strategies
- Provide a consistent, professional client experience, manage expectations throughout relationships and provide timely communication
- Track campaign content and analytics
- Coordinate sample delivery and content tracking for all client social campaigns
- Oversee project campaign timeline
- Generate social media coverage reports for 2-3 KCD digital clients
- Maintain and update digital contact lists
- Full training on Fashion GPS, assist with GPS as it relates to the digital department, iPads, contact list updates, etc
- Digital event coordination and management such as manage guestlists, RSVPs, etc.
1 year of relevant experience in influencer strategy. Strong internship experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of the fashion industry
- Experience working with a brand online
- Must have knowledge of all current social media networks and trends including, but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Familiarity with top websites, key bloggers and editors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive mindset and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who can collaborate with coworkers and clients at all levels
- Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the capability to prioritize and manage multiple projects will contribute to their overall Agency success.
- Keen eye for detail
- Willingness to learn
KCD is a global leader in brand experience with offices in New York, Paris, Los Angeles and London. For more than 40 years, the agency has developed and applied its unparalleled fashion expertise while also servicing culture-driven industries across popular, luxury and community pillars.
KCD’s teams work with brands that span emerging to established, amplifying new buzz and maintaining legacy power alike. With customized creative strategies, comprehensive public relations campaigns and world-class event solutions, KCD’s precision-focused execution makes an impact across today’s most relevant channels.
Always at the frontier of innovation, KCD is dedicated to a continuum of experience: Catalyzing it, creating it, and ensuring that it lasts.