Business Strategy & Operation Analyst, Sourcing
- Ralph Lauren
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Closing date
- 23 Dec 2022
- Strategy & Business Intelligence
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Provide support for Business Strategy & Operations team in driving different strategic initiatives, business data analysis and project management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Analyze business data and support data-driven decision making
* Support regional execution of strategic projects and business initiatives
* Prepare presentations and updates for reporting to management level
* Provide structure and guidance to the team for efficient implementation of business activities
* Assist Operations Lead with planning and execution of country-level initiatives
* Develop resource materials and conduct learning sessions Project Management
* Support on creating project plan, roadmaps, business case etc.
* Take lead on following up on project plan
* Manage stakeholders and ensure right flow of information as well as conflict management
* Plan and roll-out projects in region and help to ensure key milestones are achieved on time
* Communicate procedures, address concerns and follow-up on deliverables with internal teams and regional suppliers
* Monitor project progress and manage conflicts, if any, hindering project progress
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Graduate and relevant working experience
* Good Project management, Analytical and Presentation skills are must
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal as well as external stakeholders.
* Should be good with, specifically, MS Excel and Power Point and in general with MS Office Suite
* Knowledge of Reporting tools like Micro Strategy, BI is good to have
* Having domain knowledge of "Apparel Sourcing and Manufacturing industry" is required, while "Sustainability" is a plus.
* Excellent command in spoken and written English
* Team player & good discipline
* Ability to work on deadlines.
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert