CUSTOMER SERVICE AND STOCK COORDINATOR
PURPOSE: Champion the Emilia Wickstead service offering, providing exceptional customer service; advocating the online experience.
Provide and maintain accurate records of stock movements, prioritising the saleability of stock across the business.
Working alongside the E-commerce Manager to support our customers from the moment they arrive on the website, throughout the order process and beyond. We are looking for a proactive individual who is looking to develop a career in E-commerce with a fast-growing luxury fashion brand.
- Answer all incoming customer care queries in a timely and engaging manner via both phone, email and Instagram
- Ensure that customer requests are responded to and recorded in line with company guidelines and tone-of-voice.
- Build and maintain online customer relationships offering a personal service that inspires brand loyalty
- Become an authority in Emilia Wickstead product offering; advising clients based on in-depth product knowledge.
- Advocate for online clients ensuring that internal teams are accountable for their part in the customer journey.
- Coordinate with internal teams regarding Made To Order and bespoke requests.
- Administrate and oversee the returns process ensuring refunds and stock processes are adhered to.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and supportive manner
- Provide customer sales after-care, ensuring that customer feedback is recorded and acted upon so that we continually improve the Emilia Wickstead customer journey.
- Report on customer issues and product feedback to the wider team.
- Assisting at our Sample sales, market and Ecom shoot days to further understand the product
- Provide customer service at trunk-shows and other customer-facing events
- Pick, Pack and dispatch all Ecommerce orders within the given timeframe, in-line with packaging and brand guidelines.
- Generate shipment paperwork to ensure the timely delivery of all shipments
- Liaise with courier companies to mitigate potential delays or service interruptions.
- Report on and maintain packaging and branded goods levels in-line with production lead times.
- Update and maintain accurate retail inventory records across the business stock locations and ensure that all stock movements are administrated as per business procedures.
- Ensure that all retail streams are reflecting the merch plan and stock availability.
- Administrate stock transfers ensuring that movements are tracked end-to-end.
- Work with key stakeholders to reconcile stock movements and ensure that stock is transferred from internal locations in line with shipment deadlines, following delivery and administrative procedures.
- Manage stock takes and report to key stake holders on discrepancies and errors.
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- A passion for customer service and dealing with people
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude with the willingness to learn
- Dedication to offering exceptional customer experience
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills preferable
- Basic experience using Shopify platform
- Flexibility to work from both our Head Office and store in Sloane Street
- Be an active and positive contributor to the team, always willing to represent the online trading team and be prepared to go the extra mile.