Customer Care Advisor
Job Role: Customer Care Advisor
Reporting to: Customer Care Manager
Location: Head office, West London
Workplace Type: Hybrid
Contract type: Full time, 37.5 hours
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business. In the past 12 months sales have more than doubled to over £50m, and we now sell in more than 75 countries.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can and so, with that in mind, we have put into place processes and targets to help us achieve that goal. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
This role offers flexible, remote working where possible. The successful candidate will be required to work at our head office 2-3 days a week.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working for a luxury retail brand in the customer care department.
- Have a genuine passion for fashion and customer service.
- Confident in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident telephone manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer and systems skills.
- Organised with the ability to multitask.
- Confident at making decisions, prioritising and working autonomously.
- Provide exceptional above and beyond customer service via various channels, phone, email, and live chat.
- Build relationships with customers offering smart solutions to problems.
- Provide excellent styling, sizing, and garment care advice.
- Be extremely confident with navigating the website and assisting the customer on where to find information.
- Attend regular customer care training.
- Work closely with other departments within the business.
- Liaise with our warehouse team on a daily basis for updates on customer queries.
- Work in partnership with our third-party partners providing updates on stock and orders.
- Make recommendations to improve the customer experience.
- Keep up to date with product knowledge via training, the website, social media, brochures, store visits and discussions with design, buying and merchandising teams.
- Visit our stores to feel, touch and try the product to be able to offer first-hand advice.
- Assist customers and the department by processing orders, customer returns and tracking deliveries.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off
- Various Health and Wellbeing insurances
- Cycle to Work and Tech Scheme
- Length of Service Award
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid training
- Sample sales
- Real Living Wage Employer
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.