Senior CRM Campaign Manager (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Delaware, Germany
- Closing date
- 2 Oct 2022
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior CRM Campaign Manager to complete our Campaigning & Loyalty team.
A highly motivated team of real team players is looking forward to your application.
What you can expect:
- Key User/Business Lead for all functional requirements of the departmental division concerning the campaign management tool (gathering of these functional requirements in Business Concept Documents)
- Further development of the campaign management tool (e.g. new features) and set-up of roadmaps with a strong interconnection to Senior CRM Project Managers, internal & external agencies
- Driving the change management in context of campaigning system within the campaigning & loyalty team
- Team Support & Knowledge-Transfer: Introduction in tool specifications on a frequent basis as well as management of workshops/trainings; contact person for all questions around new operative campaign set-ups
- Supporiting in developing and maintaining the methodology for the forecasting and reporting of a range of campaign types, promotions and activities. Analysing the results and advising on strategic direction accordingly
- Functional leading of interns & junior CRM campaign managers & CRM Campaign managers
- Distinct interest in CRM campaign management as well as CRM related technical and analytical processes
- Several years of working experience with CRM campaign management tools and therefore highest level of expertise regarding CRM campaign management tools (segmentations, campaign set up, testings, execution)
- High affinity to online/offline media, distribution and promotion channels (Print, Email, SMS, Telephone, Push notifications) as well as the interconnection of those
- Profound knowledge of technical & functional specifications, limitations and requirements of features and processes with/within CRM campaign management tools
- High preference of dynamic, forward-oriented professional environment
- Profound experience with CRM Campaign Reporting including knowledge of all relevant KPIs and interpretation of results
- Excellent project management skills
- You are a Teamplayer and have strong communicative skills
- Excellent skills in English conversation and writing
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert