Jr Account Executive - Women's
- Hugo Boss
- New York City, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 22 Oct 2022
- Entry Level / Assistant
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
The Jr. Account Executive- Women'swill be responsible for supporting the sales team, having daily contact with customers and managing the day to day division responsibilities. S/he will be involved with thesupport of both major and specialty store accounts, as well as an emphasis on tracking basics business for all accounts.
All candidates should be aware that HUGO BOSS currently maintains a policy, requiring all employees to be fully COVID vaccinated (which includes a booster shot). Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date. HUGO BOSS is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state and local law. In addition, HUGO BOSS will provide additional accommodations consistent with the requirements of NY state vaccination law.
What you can expect:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Daily support on all aspects of Major Accounts
- Showroom support for market appointments
- Partner with AE's in Market to ensure strong merchandise assortment and provide all collection updates
- Responsible for monitoring monthly shipping plan and projections for major accounts
- Ship account base on-order to meet monthly shipping goals
- Responsible for select Specialty Stores
- Support Sales Manager responsible for managing basics business for division
- Partner with AE's on all aspects of retail sales monthly and managing customer plans
- Advise account base of merchandise ready and any production issues
- Monitor account base selling, track weekly selling, door selling, seasonal turn, and seasonal margin.
- Analyze business trends and product opportunities for overall business
- Create Seasonal on order books for accounts to be distributed to all doors
- Set up the showroom for market
- Enter pre-orders into SAP system for current selling season
- Ensure all orders are booked complete; managing all sell outs and substitutions
- Fix all EDI related issues for assigned account base
- Release all orders for delivery
- Order management in SAP (update cancellations, changes, "cleaning" orders at end of each season
- Generate BIS reports
- Track all incoming product shipments (by style) from Germany with support of the Merchandising Team
- Assist in scheduling market appointments for all new business
- Conduct Product Knowledge meetings for Select Major doors and Specialty Stores (domestic travel)
- Weekly visits to NY stores, and Monthly store visits to tri-state area locations to merchandise store floor and fill in product.
- Order and support in managing all online and advertising samples for the team, as well as track all samples sent out to accounts
- Update monthly inventory report for Team, on style and size level with sketches
- Responsible for all digital guidelines
- Support on all internal department planning reports, with an emphasis on basic sales/ shipments
- Communicate and collaborate with warehouse on all shipping issues for the Women's Team
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all department logs- Shipping, Cancellations, Discounts, etc.
- Support in training of new hires in department on SAP and BIS- when applicable
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Business or Fashion Merchandising)
- 1+ years of proven wholesale experience
- Keen understanding of the department store business and how to analyze the business with "retail math" (ie., VMT reports, sell through, on-hands, inventory, and margin)
- Excellent speaking / presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- SAP recommended
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Gym membership discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert