Wholesale Assistant / B2B BACK OFFICE & SALES
- La DoubleJ
- Milan (IT)
- Closing date
- 22 Oct 2022
- Sales & Business Development
- Full Time
We are currently seeking a Wholesale Assistant / B2B BACK OFFICE & SALES to join the La DoubleJ wholesale department.
Reporting to the Sales Director, this role will support the team for all wholesale activities.
• Support the Team during markets (before, during and after the appointments)
• Enter and update customer orders with 100% accuracy and maintain the sales tools updated: contact list/mapping/sales reports
• Monitor stock levels on a regular basis
• Identify and prospect new sales opportunities; help to structure and conduct market researches to broaden the knowledge on competitors
• Support the team with miscellaneous tasks or projects related to International Sales (swaps, reorders...)
Skills & Requirements:
• Fluency in Italian and English;
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Proficiency in Data management tool knowledge
• Technical literacy required: comfortable in approaching technical issues and discussing related solutions
• Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic working environment
• Ability to multi-task effectively (crucial)
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong inclination to problem solving
• Excellent time management and follow up skills
• Reliably proactive, motivated, enthusiastic, and focused on achieving great results
• Fun to work with!
La DoubleJ is a multi-tasking Milanese brand that edits the very best of Italy.
Founded by J.J. Martin in 2015, the company has expanded from a shoppable magazine selling just vintage clothing and jewelry to a full lifestyle label that offers contemporary ready-to-wear made with in-house and archive prints and happy maximalist homeware.
All of La DoubleJ’s creations—from design to pop-up shops, collaborations and editorial projects —are distilled through a lens of pure joy and love of all things maximalist, and are dedicated to all the Great Gorgeous Girls who rock it with style.
- +39 02 87287200
Piazza Arcole, 4
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert