E-Commerce Assistant: Sea New York
Sea is looking for an E-Commerce Assistant who will work alongside the in-house photographer & e-commerce team. We seek an organized, proactive, and flexible team player who will assist with all e-commerce photoshoots and manage and maintain web product catalog.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Ensures all needed equipment is available on set
- Assists photographers with setting up & breaking down seamless and lighting equipment
- Ensures that models, hair, and make-up artist workplaces are prepped and maintained
- Preps samples for shoot (organizing, styling, steaming, etc)
- Uploads images into Lighroom, names images, color balances images
- Pre-selects all images after the shoot for final review
- Passes off images to retoucher along with detailed notes to ensure all images are web ready.
- Makes sure all images are received back from retoucher in a timely manner
- Uploads and tags all images into Shopify
- Overall maintenance of web product catalog.
- Manage sample sets for PR & Editorial loans & photo shoot requests
- Collaborate on social content strategy
The Ideal Candidate
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Bridge,& Lightroom
- BA degree or equivalent work experience in E-Commerce or Photography
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Works well in a team and has a "can do" attitude
- Light retouching skills a plus