At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
Manage all elements of retail performance analysis and reporting including evaluation of KPIs, competitive analysis, evaluation of market environment, preparation of pro-forma P&Ls for store specific projects, events and promotional activity. RESPONSIBILITIES
PERSONAL PROFILEQUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Monitor weekly/monthly KPIs, drive continuous improvement across retail channels.
- Transform data and trend analysis into action plans for retail teams.
- Build tools and analyse performance for annual / monthly goal-setting for the Americas store network.
- Assist in preparation of presentations for monthly and quarterly reporting to the executive team.
- Partner with planning team on preparation of pro-forma analysis relating to promotional activity and inventory management.
- Partner with retail operations and architecture teams in preparation of CAPEX appraisals for new store openings, renovations, expansions etc.
- MBA preferred
- Strategic & Tactical Skills: Ability to set clear, achievable, measurable goals for continuous improvement of retail performance.
- Communication and Facilitation Skills: Ability to facilitate business and finance initiatives through cross-functional collaboration. Ability to summarize findings into effective recommendations.
- Organizational/multi-tasking Skills: Ability to plan/prioritize to ensure efficient and timely deliverables; adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Problem Solving Skills: Ability to coordinate with the cross-functional team to work through operational and finance issues and build consensus toward solutions
- Superior Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint skills; knowledge of SAP or similar system; experience with BPC and BI.
- 2-3 years of related work experience in retail.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: USA || New York (US-NY) || New York || FINANCE & OPERATIONS || COMMERCIAL FINANCE || n/a ||