The Sr. Manager, Global Project Management is responsible for the development of project plans for assigned global projects for Global Brand Environments (Visual Merchandising & Store Design) for the Calvin Klein brand. Ensure maximum process efficiency while delivering optimum creative solutions for internal and external partners; provides suggestions for continuous improvement of best practices to ensure maximum utilization of resources. Be an expert in the roles of Visual Merchandising & Store Design and provide connectivity between the two disciplines. Oversee freelance as necessary to cover both departments. Provide training on an on-going process to develop best practices department wide.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB
- Act as global primary point of contact for all assigned projects for the Brand Environments Department, including Visual Merchandising and Store Design.
- Support cross-discipline and cross-partner collaboration in the development of seasonal global window and in-store visuals as well as new store design (construction, remodels, showrooms, shop-in-shops).
- Create and distribute integrated project schedules for all Brand Environments initiatives from concept through final asset delivery.
- Participate in all creative discovery meetings for development of creative brief documentation and project timelines and ensure project briefs are fully complete and meet business requirements before commencement of work
- Schedule and lead global reviews of current-state concepts and provide recap notes and next step action items to internal teams & external vendors.
- Lead day-to-day management and optimization of all assigned projects.
- Gain thorough understanding of team roles in projects and processes.
- Ensure projects meet business requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and direct discipline teams to ensure briefs are executed.
- Manage the development, delivery and communication of Guidelines. Partnering with all teams to ensure holistic toolkits are built-out to pass to regional partners.
- Manage and monitor all process steps by collaborating with task owners to ensure project deadlines are met through digital project tracking & asset management systems (Wrike).
- Keep a current status document of all projects and lead a weekly status meeting.
- Resolve problems, raise flags when needed, and keep moving towards completion.
- Hold post-mortem meetings on projects to constantly stay up-to-date on streamline the department processes for efficiencies.
- Provide point of view on best practices and solutions across functions.
- Own and manage vendor invoicing submissions and procedures for the department.
- Gain strong understanding of CK brand standards to ensure all project deliverables stay "on brand".
- Stay up to date with latest industry news and trends to ensure optimization.
__________________________________________________________________ QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 7 years proven and progressive project management experience, ideally within visual merchandising, creative or interior design agencies, or architecture firms.
Bachelor's degree in business related field or equivalent experience
- Important that this candidate has a basic understanding of reading floor plans, elevations, material and production information.
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic and open minded
- Strong work ethic, and relentless commitment to quality and efficiency
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident and comfortable presentation skills
- Strong data/analytics skills
- Process Efficiency Leader
- Ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams within corporate environment
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and ability to deliver on tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Mac OS, digital asset management systems, project tracking systems (Wrike)
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Cloud based), as well as Keynote.
- Passion for the fashion industry
Pay Range: $95,150 - $150,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH