Junior Digital Merchandiser (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Digital Merchandising team we are searching for a Junior Digital Merchandiser – Bags and Accessories (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- e-Commerce Visual Merchandising (display of editorial and shop categories), being reactive to trade and trends, whilst maintaining strong visual aesthetic and monitoring performance via various weekly reporting
- Planning and product selection for emails in line with the commercial strategy and the brand positioning
- Production and category management throughout the seasonal and promotional schedules
- Management of onsite categorization / navigation to ensure the best possible customer journey / usability and onsite experience for the customer
- Regular contact with many other departments including Buying, Merchandising, CRM, EMM, CX, SEO, IT, Brand Marketing and Shop Managementcustomer
WHO YOU ARE
- Academic degree in business or fashion
- Some professional experience gained in a digital merchandising or ecommerce environment.
- Strong interest in fashion and good knowledge of designers represented on Mytheresa
- Proactive, able to thrive in fast-paced environment with high attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and adherence to deadlines
- Profound analytical skills and confidence with figures, experienced exposure to MS-Office
- Good oral and written English
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.