Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
In this role, theAccounts Payable & Treasury Coordinator
will support the HUGO BOSS subgroup in the US, as well as the entity in Canada, with the day-to-day accounting activities for Accounts Payable and Treasury. S/he willalso be responsible to ensurethe compliance with accounting guidelines and act as a business partner to improve the quality of the financial close. Additionally, assistance of financial audits (e.g. year-end audits) for the area of Accounts Payable & Treasury. S/he will work closely with other Finance teams (General Accounting, Credit department and Tax department), Financial Analysis & Planning, Legal and Business departments. The positionisbased in New York City, New York.
All candidates should be aware that HUGO BOSS
currently maintains a policy, requiring all employees to be fully COVID vaccinated (which includes a booster shot). Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date. HUGO BOSS
is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state and local law. In addition, HUGO BOSS
will provide additional accommodations consistent with the requirements of NY state vaccination law.What you can expect:Responsibilities
- Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding. Manage inter-company cash and transfers.
- Prepare all outgoing cash payments (issuing cheques and ACH/WIRES payments on weekly base) -Upload Positive-Pay file via online banking systems.
- Upload reports from third party companies for Utility payments.
- Preform daily Cash Pool clearing, check encashment uploads, and wire clearing.
- Reconcile Vendor accounts in SAP against Vendor statements.
- Review/Post/Clear Bank Fees.
- Review and Clear SAP GL Accounts as needed.
- Review/Post and Maintain Manual Freights. Posting via excel uploads.
- Review/Code/Maintain Accounts Receivable incoming checks.
- Support to ensure that all company expense invoices received from vendors are properly coded, approved and entered in SAP in a timely and accurate manner
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries from internal or external customers.
- Support the Accounting Team with the preparation of the monthly accrual for outstanding invoices and reconcile provisions for year-end and quarter close together with the Accounting team
- Review and update support documents such as the coding instructions per business department and also internal support documents for the Account Payables & Treasury Team
- Prepare all incoming cash payments (reconciliation of e.g. credit card statements for Retail stores)
- Prepare Account Payable & Treasury related reports such as DPO and cash-flow statement
- Act as business partner and transfer accounting/reporting knowledge to other departments.
- Contribute to ensure the timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close based on internal as well headquarter (HQ) deadlines
- Review if accounting guidelines based on HQ procedures and IFRS updates are in line with day-to-day activities
- Assist with System development and implementation projects (e.g. especially further automatization of ACH payments)
- Performs other duties as required.
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- High school diploma or BS/BA in Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years of professional accounting/finance experience required
- Experience within the Accounts Payable / Treasury field
- Knowledge of SAP (R/3) a plus as well as InvoiceLine
- Industry (Retail/WHS/eCommerce) is plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (particularly excel)
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative, hands-on mentality
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic
- Strong verbal and communication skills as well as project management skills
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Gym membership discount
The expected base salary range for this position is from $25.64 - $28.20 per hour. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.