ME+EM Draycott Avenue Store Manager
Job Title: Draycott Avenue Store Manager
Reporting to: Head of Retail
Location: 102 Draycott Avenue
Contract Type: Full time, 35 hours per week
Closing Date: October 16th 2022
At ME+EM we are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our office and stores are always busy and fast-paced, but we work just as hard to make sure it’s fun, with monthly socials, activities and bi-annual parties. We pride ourselves on being approachable and supportive, and we make sure that everyone has a voice with employee-led committees and quarterly town hall meetings, and that everyone’s hard work is rewarded. Our values lie at the core of who we are as a business, how we operate and what we strive to be for our employees. We pride ourselves on being a Family, Fearless, Focused and Fashionable.
It takes all these things to build a strong, successful business and our door is always open to new talent ready to contribute to our growth and evolution.
About the Role:
We have an opening at one of our most Iconic postcodes for Store Manager. Draycott Avenue sits in the heart of south Kensington, with neighbouring Business’ including Chanel, Joseph and Daphne’s restaurant this luxury location is a destination for our VIP clientele looking for exceptional service and memorable experiences every visit.
The Store Manager is dedicated to customer service, team morale and driving results. You have a keen understanding of the brand vision and stay up to date on industry trends. You understand the role of retail in our omni-channel business while representing the brand ethos. You have a confident and inviting presence on the shopfloor, you have strong commercial understanding of the retail environment. You are a clear communicator who can demonstrate and delegate key tasks to others.
- Develop and nurture a team of 10
- Accountable for stock accuracy and loading bay logistics
- Set goals and objectives to meet quarterly KPI
- Grow database and personal shopping relationships
- Train and coach the team by leading by example on the shop floor.
- Identify training needs and arrange sessions with the Compliance manager to fill the gaps.
- Manage staff admin including hours worked against what is recorded in Humanity.
- Ensure breaks are taken to support the wellbeing of your team
- Keep up to date with company polices within the handbook and ensure the team are complying.
- Know and understand the store target and relay this to the team.
- Provide the best most luxurious customer experience to all who visit this store.
- Be confident in building organic and long-lasting relationships with customers
- Drive sales by utilising visual merchandising and manage CRM
- Carryout personal styling sessions with confidence.
- Promote the omni channel experience
- Have a high level of product knowledge, attend regular product review meetings and relay new information to the team.
- Ensure the store display represents the design intent for each garment.
- Ensure the protection and use of stock is in the best interests of the business and deal with any inaccuracies.
- Manage the store recall process.
- Manage the Elucid back office and be a super user for back-office processes
- Work alongside the Customer Care team and other operational functions to ensure policies are aligned to ensure the best customer experience is achieved.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years of experience in people management is preferred.
- Commercial understanding of modern luxury Confident in Visual Merchandising Able to provide examples of exceptional results in Retail
- An enthusiasm for concession management and Brand leadership
- Team player, communication skills, positive attitude, proactive, can-do mindset
- Able to provide examples of leading by example, developing others and contributing to the success of the company
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off
- Various Health and Wellbeing insurances
- Cycle to Work and Tech Scheme
- Length of Service Award
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid training
- Sample sales
- Real Living Wage Employer
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.