First Line Engineer
Job Title: First Line Engineer
Reporting to: IT and Systems Manager
Location: Head Office, West London
Work Type: Hybrid
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week, weekends on rota
Closing Date: 07/10/2022
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer brand we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, and production of monthly mailings and digital campaigns globally.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
We pride ourselves on being approachable and supportive, and we make sure that everyone has a voice with employee-led committees and quarterly town hall meetings, and that everyone’s hard work is rewarded. It takes all these things to build a strong, successful business and our door is always open to new talent ready to contribute to our growth and evolution.
About the role:
Due to exceptional business growth over the last 18 months, we are expanding the team and are looking for a First Line Engineer who will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide backup and support to the IT Team. The position is responsible for supporting Windows PCs and Mac’s also keeping an Up-to-date asset management list of all IT-related hardware/software. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities.
- Adhering to the standard of the IT Department
- Support All Operating systems; Windows / Mac OS
- Providing desktop and server support.
- Configuring and maintenance of new laptops and desktops.
- Completing internal user moves, including phones
- Patching of network and phones
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience is preferred within a support-focused role, ideally dealing with a technical product or service, but is not essential.
- Ability to problem solve within a technical environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer service approach and team player.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Company pension and life insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off
- Training and Development
- Health and Wellbeing insurances
- Cycle to Work and Tech Scheme
- Length of Service Award
- Regular social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Summer Hours - Early finish Fridays
- Sample sales
- Real Living Wage Employer
Please note, due to the high number of candidates we receive, we will only contact those who are successful to the next stage.