The Influencer Relations Manager is responsible for developing and managing Tiffany's global influencer strategy and campaigns while partnering with regions on their local market activations ensuring alignment and synergies with the larger business and promotional needs. This role will oversee all influencer activations, including talent casting and discovery, content creation via Tiffany creative briefs or events, managing timelines for product launches/focuses, contract negotiation and execution, sample tracking, recapping, and partnering with both internal and external teams to ensure the proper handling of product. The Influencer Relations Manager is an integral member of the team, supporting the global initiatives of Tiffany & Co. and furthering Tiffany's status as the diamond authority through the company's product offering. Key Accountabilities:
- Build and execute plans for global influencer activity to support campaign and product launches, as well as licensee product
- Negotiate and manage all influencer contracts and oversee all influencer campaign initiatives, coordinating product delivery and tracking all content deliverables from talent
- Manage the compilation of all recap reports for influencer activity including campaigns, large brand moments, and general ambassador activity
- Manage relationships with talent, managers, agents, and social monitoring platforms
- Oversee sample tracking process from loan to return, maintaining an organized understanding of outstanding pieces and upcoming placements
- Compile product sample orders / gifting orders and manage process for distribution
- Manage social posting calendar for brand ambassadors and influencers, ensuring deadlines are being met
- Work cross-functionally with social media team to ensure all social posts from talent are liked and responded to
- Identify and onboard new influencer relationships on an ongoing basis
- Travel required
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 5-7 years of working experience, with specific experience handling influencer relations in the luxury space
- Experience developing strategy and casting influencers
- Relevant talent and talent management relationships
- Proficient in all relevant programs (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written skills and ability to work well with others.
- Strong organizational skills are required, including flexibility to work late hours/weekends if needed.
- Tapped into trends in social media/digitally-savvy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Prior experience or knowledge of luxury and fashion industry
- Passion and love of jewelry and design.