This position, which reports into the Omnichannel Project Manager, supports the implementation of omnichannel projects across the region and contributes to the overall improvement of the omnichannel client experience. This role is a key support for the maintenance of existing 3 rd party relationships and the setting up of new ones. They will be responsible for monitoring the performance and providing regular reports on all 3 rd party Ecommerce activity in the region. This role needs to be able to connect quickly and build effective cross-functional relationships with both internal and external teams. They should be passionate about the omnichannel experience in a luxury environment and have a customer centric mindset. A critical component of this role is the capacity to work with data and facilitate the progress of projects through excellent communication skills. The individual is highly analytical and detail oriented .
- Support the deployment of global omnichannel initiatives that improve the online client experience, taking into consideration all associated touchpoints (e.g., after sales, data capture)
- Manage Live Messaging campaigns and troubleshoot any retail and CCC team queries. Implement and run regular reports on the Live Messaging performance across the region.
- Contribute to an elevated omnichannel experience by testing and monitoring new website functionalities that drive clients to the store- e.g., Click and Collect, speak to a Diamond Expert, and Find an Item in Store.
- Report on the use of the online appointment booking function and share with clusters.
- Be the main point of contact for our retail network and work closely with the CCC to gather insights into customer pain points and propose website improvements that reduce calls - e.g., accurate store hours, new locations, and clear and correct FAQs.
- Be responsible for updating store opening hours on both our sites and in Google My Business.
- On a monthly basis share Ecommerce only client data to clusters to facilitate client cultivation.
- Benchmark against competitors to feed into the strategic development of the client experience.
3rd Party Ecommerce Partners
- Collaborate with 3rd Party Ecommerce Partners and Omnichannel Project Manager to create an online shopping experience like no other.
- Prepare and troubleshoot the assortment set up and inventory management process.
- Prepare and share product information, imagery, and brand assets to create a brand appropriate page on the partners' sites.
- For existing partners provide creative refreshes in line with the agreed cadence, communicate price changes and facilitate changes to the online assortment, with particular attention to approved new launches.
- For new partners ensure all product information, imagery and brand assets are prepared and delivered in line with the launch timings.
- Produce monthly reports for this sales channel and propose recommendations for improvement.
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working across client experience, omnichannel, customer service, ecommerce and/or or luxury retail.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Great attention to detail and highly organised.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent team player.
- Analytical skills and project management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- German, French, Italian languages is a plus.
- Relevant Degree (business, communication, marketing)
- Experience and interest in jewellery trends and digital retail best practices
- Knowledge of luxury in a digital environment, how users interact with content and understand how consumers behave in a digital ecommerce environment.