Bought In & Interiors Administration Assistant
We are looking for someone who is extremely well organised and methodical to take responsibility for all administrative support to the Bought In & Interiors department, ensuring the smooth running of the Office. This is a great opportunity for anyone who has an interest in Interiors and wants to learn more about the unique items we sell in our shops.
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship in the Skilled Worker visa category.
• To organise all the administrative related duties for the Bought In & Interiors department.
• To act as the initial point of contact for all internal and external queries from customers and suppliers for the Bought In & Interiors department.
• Co-ordinate the transport and logistics of moving stock as required within the UK and overseas, ensuring all shipping documentation is completed.
• Work on systems such as Prima and SharePoint to ensure any purchased items are logged and the relevant product codes have been created. Maintain and update the records on a regular basis.
• Keep track of any purchase orders and invoices, ensuring they are processed for payment.
• Organise and assist with periodic stock takes of the Bought In & Interiors stock in the Warehouse.
• Assist the Bought In & Interiors Buyer to liaise with Antique Dealers, Restorers, Architects, Shop Designers and other external contacts in the UK and abroad (mainly France, Italy and USA) when necessary.
• Assist with any special projects or exhibitions as necessary, such as the co-ordination of the restoration and re-upholstery of items.
• Act as a Coordinator, ensuring relevant departments are aware of stock movement / priorities.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Proven administration skills gained in a busy, commercial office.
• The ability to collate and create figures and produce accurate reports.
• Previous demonstrated experience of diary management.
• Advanced Microsoft Office suite knowledge including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Confident liaising with third parties.
• Highly systematic and well organised with the ability to prioritise own workload to meet set deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A reliable, confident and outgoing individual who enjoys working with and meeting people and can adapt well diverse audiences and environments.
• Very methodical, accurate and has the ability to remain calm and work well under pressure.
• Well-presented and has a passion for the Paul Smith brand.