Temporary Showroom Assistant
- Paul Smith
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 9 Oct 2022
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently looking for 4 motivated Showroom Assistants to work full-time from the 31st October - 25th November 2022 and again from the 16th January - 17th February 2023 (9 weeks total) to assist with the maintenance and visual appearance of the Wholesale selling space within our four UK showrooms in Covent Garden, London.
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship in the Skilled Worker visa category.
• To assist our Wholesale customers during their buying appointments.
• Keep the showroom space tidy, organised and well presented at all times.
• To support the Wholesale Sales team where required and assist with all visual aspects of the showroom.
• Ensure the smooth running of the showroom on a daily basis.
• Assist with the preparation of garments, such as unpacking and steaming and showroom set up.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Proven experience of working in a luxury showroom or retail environment.
• Educated to GCSE level, with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C/4 or above.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Well organised and efficient.
• Can work well in a team and able to take instruction.
• Highly tuned inter-personal skills.
• Polite, friendly and approachable.
• Good spatial awareness and attentive to detail.
• An appreciation of colour and imagery and creative flair in terms of presentation of product.
• Available to work full time hours, Monday to Friday for the dates specified.
• Flexible over hours where necessary.
Paul Smith is Britain’s foremost designer. He is renowned for his creative aesthetic, which combines tradition and modernity.
- 0115 968 5904
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert