NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG's brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent luxury customer platform. NMG continues to deliver the best integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to succeed in the ever-changing retail landscape. NMG is a relationship business. What differentiates the organization from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, solid brand partnerships, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the most loyal luxury customer base, and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. NMG's goal is to offer customers a seamless experience across its stores, online, and remote digital selling.
NMG's priority is to develop a highly engaged and high-performing team where everyone belongs. The business attracts and retains best-in-class talent through unique offerings provided to associates in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way of working, associate discounts on merchandise, tuition reimbursement, associate hardship fund, and paid time off to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG's Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being "All Heart." NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed corporate and store associates. NMG offers associates an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured, and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love - love for customers, love for associates, and love for brand partners.
The Director of Performance Marketing will be responsible for the overall strategy of the Performance Marketing Agile Testing Pod, and end-to-end activation of each test. Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall direction of the Agile Testing Pod, translating business strategy into testing themes and owning the prioritization of the pod backlog
- Drive activation of each test, providing guidance on content/strategy and signing off test briefs and creative
- Make final "air traffic control" decisions if conflicts occur
- Work with analytics partners and test leads to guide learning agenda, ensuring that learnings from testing and insights are shared with relevant team members across the business
- Are responsible for quality of tests prioritized and launched as well as delivery against overall targets
- Responsible for ensuring tests are in line with broader business, digital and marketing strategy
- Serve as liaison with other marketing teams to ensure winning tests are scaled in a timely manner
- 8-10 years of experience in Paid Media/Performance Marketing
- Must be highly competent across paid channels: search, social, and display with strong understanding of paid channel measurement and attribution.
- Strong track record of running A/B tests and/or working in an agile environment
- Ownership and growth mindset including strong comfort with ambiguity.
- Excellent team leadership capabilities, with experience managing 4+ direct reports.
- Strong affinity for analytical problems, and working with analytics partners
- Forward-thinking and innovative in nature, especially with respect to problem solving and building