Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
As Stock Manager, you manage the warehouse and perform all warehouse activities, which are related to the optimal acceptance, storage and distribution of goods to the stores. What you can expect:
- A management logistics function, aimed at the efficient and effective functioning of the warehouse as well as the execution of all common warehouse operations;
- Ensure that everything runs according to the schedule and that the warehouse remains well-organized and orderly;
- Set, communicate and monitor the results and productivity of all of the stock team to ensure all deliveries are processed quickly and efficiently;
- Motivates and stimulates the stock staff, ensures an adequate staffing, registers and checks;
- Recruit, train and develop the stock team, to optimise the store performance.
- A degree on at least MBO+ level;
- Experience from a similar position for at least 2 years;
- In the possession of good leadership skills and knowledge of the entire warehouse as well as the automatic process;
- Experience with SAP is preferable;
- You have analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and social skills in both Dutch and English;
- Living nearby Amsterdam.
We would like to support you and give the opportunity to grow in an international environment. This, of course, with the support of your colleagues, your manager and extensive sales trainings (HUGO BOSS University). In addition, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- Staff discount on our products;
- Monthly commission bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team;
- Collective health insurance.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.